• Located 12 miles southwest of Douglas, Wy, the Y-Knot Ranch consists of 8,415.75± total acres: 7,138.04± deeded acres, 1,197.71± State lease and 80± BLM lease acres.
• It includes 150± acres of irrigated hay meadows.
• Ample water for livestock and wildlife is provided by a submersible well, reservoirs, windmills and springs along with live water from Wagon Hound Creek.
• The ranch could run approximately 250 head of cattle year-round.
• There are two sets of improvements with three homes, barns, corrals, shop, several outbuildings along with a set of working corrals with a certified scale.
• The ranch offers excellent wildlife habitat for elk, deer and a variety of wildlife species.