• Beautiful 36.20 acre ranchette just 14 miles north of Lingle, Wyoming.
• Live water from Rawhide Creek streaming through the property, year-round.
• 3,127 sq. ft. home has been complete remodeled and updated. Move-in ready!
• Open floor plan consisting of: large living room with original wood-burning fire place, kitchen with new Whirlpool appliances and access to the concrete back patio, dining area, master bedroom, bath and walk-in closet, two additional bedrooms and one full guest bath with jetted tub, laundry room with washer and dryer, large open hallway that could easily be used as office space, and walk-out basement with family room and utility room.
• Access to the deck from both the living room or master bedroom patio doors. Deck overlooks Rawhide Creek and one of the horse pastures.
• Updates include, but not limited to: new windows, doors, flooring, electrical wiring, security system, plumbing, Smart Board siding, and metal roof.
• Detached four-stall garage with separate workshop space, small storage shed, barn with horse runs and corrals.
• Two private wells on the property (only one is currently being used) and septic.
• Underground sprinkler system, established trees and bushes and newly laid asphalt driveway into property.