• Beautiful 38.144 acres located 30 miles north of Lusk, Wyoming.
• Custom-built cabin with the recent addition of a family room and master bedroom for a total of 1,216 square feet.
• The original cabin consists of a living room, kitchen with appliances, ¾ bath, and loft with bedroom and storage room along with a wrap around deck for all the best views of the property.
• There are three additional outbuildings which include, storage shed, horse lean-to and pumphouse which houses an 1,800-gallon cistern that feeds to the 550-gallon tank under the house. Water is obtained from the Town of Lusk at a cost of 1¢ per gallon and then hauled to the property by the owners.
• Electricity is provided by Niobrara Electric Association.
• Private septic with leach field and graveled driveway.
• The terrain is made up of pine and cedar tree-covered ridges making it an ideal place for wildlife such as antelope, deer, and wild turkeys which are abundant in the area.
• Covenants apply.