• 7,000 square foot commercial building in excellent overall condition.
• Originally built in 1948 and used as the local Creamery, this building has the potential to be an amazing commercial business.
• Options for several different businesses to operate out of one building, each with their own entrance and office/work space.
• Current, floorplan includes, large finished living area, with one potential bedroom, three bathrooms, two separate office areas, large workshop, several storage rooms, and three garage bays with private access to each.
• Two of the three garages feature two 12-foot overhead garage doors allowing for one or two businesses to privately operate.
• The third garage is a single car garage with 8-foot garage door also with private access.
• Two forced-air Goodman furnaces and a large hot water heater service the building.
• Several extra lots for potential parking or storage area.