• Located 15 miles northwest of Lusk, this well-balanced and well-watered ranch consists of 1,265.71± deeded acres which has historically been a cow/calf operation.
• Pine and cedar tree-covered ridges provide excellent livestock protection and wildlife habitat.
• The ranch currently has five pastures with watering points located throughout the ranch.
• There is a Morton building, a set of working corrals and a loadout chute on the 28 Road Ranch.
• The ranch and surrounding area is well known for its abundance of elk, trophy mule deer, whitetail deer, and antelope.
• A flock of wild turkeys along with sharp-tail grouse, sage grouse, Hungarian partridges, bobcats and coyotes also frequent the ranch.
• The 28 Road Ranch offers great opportunities for hunters, equestrians, and all outdoor enthusiasts.