• This 10.46± deeded acre mountain property boasts a beautiful view of Laramie Peak through mature lodgepole pines.
• The residence is a three bedroom, three bathroom log-siding home with 2,248 sq ft of total living space.
• The 1,128 sq. ft. main level of the home has a bedroom, bathroom, laundry room, great room with vaulted ceilings and rock fireplace, and kitchen.
• The 144 sq ft second floor overlooks the great room and has a bedroom, bathroom, and sitting area.
• The 976 sq ft finished basement has a family room with wood stove, bedroom, bathroom, and utilities.
• There is aspen tongue-in-groove throughout the home, central A/C, and forced air heat.
• The 900 sq ft three-car garage has two overhead doors and a heated second level great room with outdoor balcony.
• Water is provided by a 220 ft well.
• With year-round access, central to mountain recreation, and in close proximity to Glendo Reservoir, this property is an excellent mountain getaway.