• 1,200 sq. ft. of total living space on the main level along with 1,056 sq. ft. in the basement.
• Main level: Tiled entry way with coat closet, living room with woodburning fireplace, kitchen with breakfast bar, dining room, two bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms.
• Basement: Family room with built-in storage cabinets, utility/laundry area with energy efficient washer and dryer, two bedrooms with egress windows and new 3/4 bath.
• Updates include: Complete kitchen remodel with custom hickory cabinets, farmhouse sink, energy efficient appliances which include gas cook top, dishwasher, wall oven (oven/convection oven), refrigerator, microwave and canned lighting. New flooring throughout both levels, interior paint, egress windows, and concrete patio.
• 96% efficient York furnace and central air, Water Boss water softener and 78-gallon Rheem Marathon hot water heater.
• Steel siding. Roof was replaced in 2021 with 50-year warranty shingles.
• 336 sq. ft. attached single-car garage with heat and Chamberlain C450 ½ hp Smart Home automatic garage door opener.
• Sprinkler system and well maintained yard with fenced-in back yard and concrete patio, along with a 12 x 12 Tuff shed.