• 360 Sybille Creek Road is the perfect private recreational property located only six miles west of Wheatland.
• The property features a recently remodeled 3-bedroom and 2-bath 2,500 sq. ft. home hidden in the Sybille Creek Valley and surrounded by mature cottonwood and evergreen trees.
• There are two wells on the property and a nice 30×50 shop/garage with electric opener.
• The Muleshoe ditch traverses the western portion of the property providing sub-irrigation to the bottom ground.
• Hunting on the property is excellent for both whitetail deer and turkey.