• This four bedroom, 1¾ bath home is located on 3.53± acres with North Platte River frontage on the south end of the property.
• The home was built in 1930 but has had multiple updates to the wiring and plumbing, upgrades with thermal doors and windows throughout along with a large sunroom addition that benefits from not only the solar heat but from the woodstove heat as well.
• This property has the convenience of city water, sewer and utilities as well as having its own domestic well that provides water to the sprinkler system for the lawn and plenty of water for the garden.
• Other property features include an abundance of mature trees including a variety of fruit trees, outbuildings such as a small barn and a tool shed along with a detached, 2-car garage that also houses a walk-in cooler.
• Shared ownership in a high-tunnel for year-round gardening is also included with this unique property located east of the golf course in Torrington.
Real Estate Company Specializing in Farm, Ranch, Recreational, & Auction Properties.
Licensed in WY, SD, MT, CO, NE, and ND
©2021 Clark & Associates Land Brokers, LLC | All Rights Reserved | Website by GBG Design