• The 96 Ranch Irrigated Farm, located 30 miles northeast of Belle Fourche or eight miles northwest of Newell, provides an excellent opportunity to own a headquarters unit for raising feed and wintering livestock.
• Improvements include a house and several livestock barns that include a new 136’ X 38’ livestock barn with a 16’ X 40’ lean-to with concrete floor for working cattle.
• Additionally, there is an open front machine shed and a shop along with corrals and numerous windbreaks scattered across the property.
• The land has 350± acres of irrigated cropland along with 165± acres under a new center pivot.
• The balance of the land is dryland cropland, pasture, and the building site.
• Domestic water is provided by a rural water system.
• Livestock water is provided by the rural water system and Horse Creek.
• If you are looking for a headquarters unit for wintering and calving cows or to background calves, the location, feed base and improvements of this property would meet those needs.