• Located approximately 10 miles northwest of Lakeside, Nebraska, the Arapaho Ranch consists of 10,202.70± contiguous acres of sandhills grassland: 8,925± deeded acres and 1,278± State of Nebraska lease acres.
• The deeded acres include 1,500± acres of sub-irrigated hay meadows.
• Historically, the current owners run approximately 500 to 550 cow/calf pairs year-round in addition to 100 yearlings for six months.
• Improvements of the Arapaho Ranch include two houses; one being a 2,610 sq. ft., five bedroom, three bath home with basement and attached garage.
• There is also a 30’ X 100’ calving barn, and steel corrals.
• The ranch features 156± acre Snow Lake along with windmills, solar wells, submergible wells, and dams that provide ample water for livestock and wildlife.