• On TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5TH, 2021, Clark and Associates Land Brokers, LLC will offer at auction the 13.15± acre property located at 2081 Baldwin Creek Road, Lander, Wyoming.
• This property is located just west of Lander and offers a view of the Wind River Mountain Range out the back door and a beautiful view of the Lander Valley out the front door. The front door view will offer the new owners a front row seat for the 4th of July fireworks display.
• The 2500 sq. ft., 4-bedroom, 2-bath home was built in 1966 and will sell in move-in ready condition. There are extensive improvements on the property including a 42’X45’ Morton building, built in 2003, that has two 14’ overhead doors and is attached to a 26’X40’ masonry building that has three rooms that were, at one time, used as meat coolers. There is also a second 30’X36’ detached garage/shop that has a tack/storage room and is wired to provide 220-power.
• Other property features include plenty of mature trees and landscaping, a horse pasture with a 23’X40’ lean-to, and 6.25 acres of water rights through the Jenne Ditch Company that not only feed into the pond but can also be used for recreation, watering the yard as well as being used to irrigate the pasture. The icing on the cake for this property is an abundance of year-round wildlife including elk, deer and pheasant.
• The opening bid for this property will be $450,000. Interested buyers can view all of the Terms and Conditions of the purchase which can be found in the complete brochure for the property.