• Located approximately 50 miles west of Casper, Wyoming just off US Highway 20-26, the Barlean Ranch consists of a 5,727.33± deeded acres and 4,810± BLM lease acres for an excellent contiguous grazing opportunity.
• This 10,537± total acre ranch has two seasonal drainages, the South Fork of the Powder River and Sand Draw, that fill reservoirs providing good livestock water.
• With elevations of 6,000± feet above sea level, the terrain of the ranch is made up of mostly gentle rolling hills with typical high desert grass and short sage cover.
• The ranch has an old set of corrals, electrical service, and several wells.
• Approximately 1,000 acres of the ranch were pivot irrigated around 15 years ago, but have laid fallow since.