• Consisting of 271.42± deeded acres, the Big Belt Elk Camp is located nine miles south of Cascade, Montana at the edge of the Missouri River Canyon and Gates of the Mountains, on the north end of the Big Belt Mountains.
• This area is world-renowned for all-season fly fishing along with floating the mighty Missouri as it leaves Holter and Hauser Reservoirs.
• Unique to this property is a terrain that is more common on Forest Service public lands: extremely unique rocky outcroppings, steep drainages, springs, live seasonal water, and an abundance of wildlife such as trophy elk and mule deer, big horn sheep, black bear, cougar, and upland game birds.
• This one-of-a-kind private holding is ideally setup for a hunting camp and has the impressive size for an equestrian property.
• Development potential for improvements are possible by a filed and recorded easement from Novak Creek Lane.