• The Big Horn Hunting and Fishing Resort is a turn-key recreation resort complete with eight guest cabins, 15 full-hookups and graveled RV sites, restaurant and picnic area, retail fly shop with inventory, and private fishing pond, all located within just ten minutes of the Yellowtail Afterbay Boat-Launch on the Big Horn River.
• The Big Horn Hunting and Fishing Resort lies in what is commonly known as the “Upper Bighorn”, between the Afterbay and Mallards Landing Fishing Access sites.
• This portion of the Bighorn is a world-renowned fishery for brown and rainbow trout, with incredible numbers of fish-per-mile, and sizes averaging over 16 inches.
• Upland and migratory bird hunting is also very popular in the area.
• The Big Horn Hunting and Fishing Resort is well-balanced through the seasons and offers a lot of everything for the absentee-owner and entrepreneur alike.