• Easily accessible year-round and located only eight miles from Powell, Wyoming, this highly productive 542± acre row-crop farm has 441± flood-irrigated acres with rich, darks soils for producing edible beans, alfalfa, sugar beets, and exceptional corn/silage.
• The improvements include a 2,470 sq. ft. home with three bedrooms and two baths, a 7,770 sq. ft. shop, 2.544 sq. ft. hay shed, several farm utility buildings, and multiple grain bins.
• In addition, a potential exists for the Buyer to consider purchasing adjacent 86± irrigated acres on Lane 14.
• Additional option is noted in red on attached maps and valued at $400,000.
• A Bureau of Reclamation grazing permit with 3,880± acres with an annual cost of $0.05/acre will be of consideration for the Buyer to renew.