• The Box Elder Creek Horse Property is a contiguous 96± acre horse property with exceptional improvements located approximately seven miles east of downtown Rapid City, South Dakota.
• This is a potential income producing horse facility with approximately 26 covered horse stalls, 200’ x 80’ indoor arena with heater, 150’ x 300’ outdoor arena, paddocks and loafing shed.
• Additional improvements include a hay/grain barn and employee quarters with a 20’ x 40’ apartment.
• Historically, 50± acres have been utilized for hay production with an alfalfa/grass mix.
• Water for the property is provided by two sources; city water for the residence and domestic well for the remainder of the property.
• The residence is a 2,240 sq. ft., ranch-style modular home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• This property is in an outstanding location, just minutes from Rapid City with year-round access just off of Interstate 90.