• The Carlson Pasture is a 4,489± contiguous acre pasture consisting of 3,069± deeded acres and 1,420± BLM acres located north of US Hwy 26 in Waltman, Wyoming.
• The terrain is rolling, grass-covered hills and draws.
• The estimate carrying-capacity is 150 pairs for a four-to-five-month summer grazing season.
• Water is provided to livestock via several reservoirs on the property that are fed by springs and seasonal runoff.
• There are no wells on the ranch, but the water table is 50 to 100 feet deep.
• There are no improvements on the property but electricity is available.
• Wildlife found on the ranch includes antelope, mule deer, grouse, and coyotes.