• This 10± acre property, located just west of Torrington, Wyoming and directly off of US Highway 26/85, is loaded with quality and opportunity.
• There are two residences on the property: the main residence, built in 2016 and all on one level, offers 2,900 sq. ft. of living space with three bedrooms and three baths along with an office area that could be a fourth bedroom.
• Some interior highlights include the hickory cabinets in the kitchen, durable and low maintenance wood grain Pergo flooring in the living areas, and custom concrete countertops.
• An attached 3-car garage rounds out the highlights of the main residence.
• Opportunity awaits in the second residence as the shop/home would make either a perfect mother-in-law suite or could be an income producer as a rental property.
• There are two bedrooms and one bath in this 1,024 sq. ft. bunk house that is an addition to the 2,052 sq. ft. horse barn.
• There are 10 acres of water rights that flood irrigate the native-grass pasture.
• Horse enthusiasts will appreciate the quality of the improvements that include continuous fence horse runs, Lil Spring Brand automatic waterers, and a 25’X130’ hay shed and storage area.
• Saddle the horses and go rope or just ride in your own custom 155’X245’ arena that has a 10’ return alley and a 20’X140’ feed bunk in the catch pen.