• The East Short Pines Ranch is a productive year-round ranch located thirty miles southwest of Buffalo, South Dakota, consisting of 3,880± deeded acres, a 680± acre private lease plus a Forest Service permit that allows the grazing of 174 yearlings from May 10th to September 10th.
• The ranch includes 700± acres of productive hayland.
• An extensive set of improvements includes a 2002 2,184 sq. ft. modular house on a full basement with attached two-car garage, over 35,000 sq. ft. of livestock barns, corrals/pens, and a 3,000 sq. ft. shop/machine shed.
• Fence-line feeders can accommodate over 250 calves.
• Pastures are in excellent condition with pipelines and tanks to each pasture.
• The ranch is available for the 2023 grazing season and has good natural protection in the winter pastures.
• This ranch is an opportunity for productive year-round ranching operations in a scenic location.
State Certified General Appraiser
Mobile: (605) 210-0337