• Located in the highly sought after Black Hills of Wyoming, the Ellefson Lake Ranch is an exceptional offering.
• This 202± acre property features a well-kept 1,820 sq. ft. home with three bedrooms and two baths on a two-thirds basement.
• The home also features a 14’ x 16’ mud room addition and a one-car attached garage, along with multiple outbuildings.
• The Ellefson Lake Ranch boasts a spring-fed private reservoir that in previous years has been stocked for bass and trout fishing.
• The property is comprised of a nice balance between productive grazing land and timber covered hills.
• The property perimeter is fully fenced with nearly ¾ of the entire fencing newly installed.
• Deer and turkey frequent the property and elk herds are occasionally in the vicinity.