• Located approximately 23 miles north of Alzada, Montana or 60 miles northwest of Belle Fourche, South Dakota, the Finger Buttes Ranch is centered in the heart of the strong grass cattle country of eastern Montana and the western Dakotas.
• Consisting of 7,715± deeded acres, 600± State of Montana lease acres and 1,886± BLM acres, the land is comprised of rolling hills and flat-top buttes with minimal unproductive ground.
• Approximately 3,560± acres are planted to mixtures of grass and alfalfa for grazing and haying.
• Underground pipelines provide water to numerous tanks located throughout the ranch in addition to multiple seasonal reservoirs.
• The ranch includes two homes, corrals, livestock barns, grain bins and two Quonsets.
• Southeast Montana is well known for large populations of mule deer and whitetail deer, as well as antelope and upland birds, of which Finger Buttes ranch has a strong population of each.