• The Fiscus Acreage combines many different features that make it the perfect property for the horse lover or for the family looking for a place to keep those 4-H animals.
• The 1,740 sq. ft. ranch-style home, built in 2006, has three bedrooms and two baths, all on one level.
• The home boasts many added amenities including all stainless appliances in the kitchen which are highlighted by the dual fuel gas-top electric oven and all oak cabinets.
• Natural gas powers the forced-air heat and AC in the home which also includes a free-standing Napoleon stove.
• Exterior features of the home include an under-ground sprinkler system and an insulated Tuff-Shed that serves as the doghouse with an attached 12’X12’ kennel.
• The Fiscus property also offers a 40’X81’ shop that has 16’ sidewalls and two electric 14’ overhead doors on opposite ends of the shop that will allow easy in and out of the shop with your RV and boat.
• There is a 20’X40’ heated workshop area along with an additional 20’X20’ heated storage room and there is 20’X60’ storage loft above these two rooms.
• Additional features in the shop include two RV septic dump sites, water hydrants, 220 power available in two different locations, and two 8’ electric overhead garage doors for smaller vehicle access.
• The shop has concrete floors throughout and also has a 14’X24’ attached lean-to.