• Located approximately 10 miles north of Powder River, Wyoming the Flory Sullivan Ranch is a large, low-overhead, grass ranch consisting of 7,652± deeded acres, 8,615± BLM lease acres, and 2,729± State of Wyoming lease acres.
• This 18,996± contiguous acre ranch is a balance of grass-sage flats and scattered evergreens along Notches Dome.
• The ranch’s carrying capacity is owner-rated for 3,500 Animal Unit Months which equates to 290 pairs year-round.
• An oil/water separator on the east side of Notches Dome releases 3.5 million gallons of water per day into Okie Draw which flows on the northeast side of the ranch.
• Additional water is provided by two wells, multiple seasonal reservoirs, and a prolific spring.
• Improvements on the ranch are modest and include a set of corrals, a 5,000 square foot shop, a 1,872 square foot manufactured home built in 2004, and several other outbuilding that are not inhabitable.
• The perimeter fence is four and five strand barbed wire in good condition.
• There is a 500± acre internal pasture, but no other cross-fencing.
• Wildlife includes mule deer and antelope.