• The 273± deeded acres of French Creek Properties is a rare development opportunity as the property immediately borders the west side of Buffalo, Wyoming.
• Currently zoned agriculture, French Creek Properties is the largest parcel on Buffalo’s Future Road & Land Use Map.
• The current owners have done extensive work by adding city water lines throughout the property and have established a potential master plan for the development.
• The property currently shares boundaries with Mountain Ridge Estates, several high-end home additions to Buffalo and the Buffalo Golf Course.
• The property also has over three quarters of a mile of French Creek Road frontage.
• Access to property is provided from Mountain Ridge Estates on the west and French Creek Road on the north.