• Galyen Hills Subdivision is a newly created subdivision providing a unique opportunity to build and live in rural Nebraska.
• Located approximately three miles south of Hay Springs, Nebraska, and approximately 25 miles southeast of Chadron, Nebraska, Galyen Hills Subdivision offers a total of eight lots ranging in size from 17.97± deeded acres to 19.98± deeded acres, all with beautiful views of rolling hills, open farmland and the Nebraska skyline.
• Access to the subdivision is provided along a maintained county road and private road with Lot 6 also offering access directly to Highway 87.
• Each property within Galyen Hills Subdivision offers unique building sites and power is conveniently located along Highway 87.
• Whitetail deer and wild species of birds frequent the area.
• Covenants are in place for Galyen Hills Subdivision.