• The Gibb Acreage is a quaint country acreage located just outside of Yoder, Wyoming.
• A beautiful modular residence featuring 1,512 sq. ft. with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, built in 2014 with spacious redwood front and back decks provides a perfect space to enjoy the outdoors.
• Completed with a full basement that offers a gun and reloading room with a combination safe door attached.
• The basement also has a third bedroom and additional bathroom framed in with material needed to finish that room.
• Additional improvements include a 1,440 sq. ft shop built in 2014 with a 12’ overhead door, full cement floor, and a built-in cooling room for meat processing.
• The property is well rounded to also offer four enclosed dog kennels with runs and a mature cedar tree shelter belt that spans the entire west side of the property to provide privacy and protection.
• The surrounding area provides outdoor recreation and also provides game bird opportunity with Bump Sullivan Game Wildlife Habitat Management Area located ½ mile away with game bird production facilities that include enclosed bird pens.
• The Gibb Acreage is within the Southeast Schools attendance area.
• Bring your animals, no covenants.