• This 475.3± deeded acre farm is located approximately eleven miles southwest of Gordon, Nebraska and approximately ten miles southeast of Rushville, Nebraska.
• The Haller Farm consists of 320.8± acres of rolling sandhill grass pastures and dryland farm ground along with 154.47± pivot irrigated acres.
• The pivot has been recently updated with Valley drive boxes, all new wiring, and water drops with Nelson heads.
• The pasture is watered with a windmill.
• The improvements on the Haller Farm include a two-story farmhouse, three garages/shops, a barn, a pole shed, five grain bins, a schoolhouse used for storage, a second home in need of repair, and a full RV hookup.
• This property offers excellent habitat for several species of wildlife including mule deer, whitetail deer, pheasant, and grouse.