• This 603.4± acre farm is located approximately eleven miles southwest of Gordon, Nebraska and approximately ten miles southeast of Rushville, Nebraska
• The Haller Farm consists of 475.77± deeded acres along with 127.70± pivot irrigated acres.
• The pivot has been recently updated with Valley drive boxes, all new wiring, and water drops with Nelson heads.
• Each pasture is watered with a windmill and the farmstead has three electric submersible wells.
• The Haller Farm is owner-rated at 50 cow/calf pairs per year with supplemental winter feeding.
• This property offers excellent habitat for several species of wildlife including mule deer, whitetail deer, pheasant, and grouse.
• The farm also features an antique farmstead and numerous outbuildings.