• This 430± deeded acre farm is located approximately eleven miles southwest of Gordon, Nebraska and approximately ten miles southeast of Rushville, Nebraska.
• The Haller Farm consists of 95± acres of rolling sandhill grass pastures, 205± sandhill dryland farm ground along 130± pivot irrigated acres.
• The pivot has been recently updated with Valley drive boxes, all new wiring, and water drops with Nelson heads.
• The pasture is watered with a windmill.
• This property offers excellent habitat for several species of wildlife including mule deer, whitetail deer, pheasant, and grouse.