• Located approximately twenty miles northeast of Lusk, Wyoming, the Hat Creek Livestock Ranch consists of 4,123.91± deeded acres, 678.87± State of Wyoming lease acres and 40± BLM acres for a total of 4,842.80± acres.
• This low-overhead, productive grass ranch is located on the hardy grass plains of Eastern Wyoming and is made up of diverse topography with natural draws and ravines providing shelter to livestock and wildlife.
• Historically the ranch has been used to graze 200 cow/calf pairs year-round.
• Water is abundant and provided to the ranch via the six wells, multiple stock ponds, seasonal springs and a 1¼” pipeline.
• Improvements include a 2,160 sq. ft. home with five bedrooms and three bathrooms, corrals, barn, and multiple outbuildings.
• Elk, mule deer and whitetail deer, antelope and several species of birds frequent the property.