• This 960± deeded acre parcel is located 5 miles south of Hawk Springs, Wyoming, and one mile west off of US Hwy 85, on Road 22.
• It features approximately 660± acres of dryland farm ground and 300± acres of pasture.
• The farm ground is currently in wheat production, which is leased, with landlord getting 1/3 share of the growing crop.
• The pasture is fenced with a small set of corrals for handling of livestock.
• The property has electricity ran to it, with a well, water tank, and hydrants in place.
• There is a small clay pit that has been developed which has some income potential with the clay currently being sold privately and to the county.
• This property is also located just over 4 miles to the west of Hawk Springs Reservoir.