• High Plains Genetics is an incredible turn-key breeding facility in the Northern Black Hills just outside of Piedmont, South Dakota with frontage road access.
• Property offers 98± deeded acres with extensive improvements to include horse and cattle barns, pipe pens throughout, over 80 runs, breeding barn, office and much more.
• The residence is a 1,578 sq. ft., ranch-style mobile home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
• Potential uses are many and include breeding facility, horse boarding, and subdivision development.
• The property had an outstanding location, just minutes from Rapid City with year-round access off of Interstate 90.
• Water for the property is provided by a private well.
State Certified General Appraiser
Mobile: (605) 210-0337
Mobile: (307) 575-5236