• Located just miles west of Casper, Wyoming on US Highway 20, this farm consists of 511.29± deeded acres of which 120± acres are irrigated.
• 80± acres are a five-year old stand of grass/alfalfa irrigated by a 9-tower, low-pressure, Zimmatic center pivot, and 40± acres are flood irrigated.
• The pivot is operated by a diesel John Deer motor which burns 1-1/4 gallon per hour from a 300-gallon tank.
• Irrigation water is provided by the Alcova Irrigation District at an annual cost of approximately $3,200.
• There are no improvements on property; however, there are several available buildings sites.
• The property has year-round access as US Highway 20 lies adjacent to the northern boundary for approximately one mile as well as county road access to the east.
• Wildlife on the farm includes mule deer, upland game birds, and antelope.