• The Hills View Ranch, consisting of 2,093.72± deeded acres, is located in the Belle Fourche River Valley just east of Belle Fourche, SD.
• This well-watered and incredibly improved ranch has historically been used for backgrounding weaned calves and calving first calf heifers.
• The five large barns and supporting holding lots with steel wind breaks offer great winter and spring weather protection for the cattle.
• The huge processing barn allows for low stress handling and processing of large amounts of cattle in a controlled and user-friendly environment.
• Two flowing wells and supporting pipelines provide ample water for the buildings, pens, house and pastures.
• There is a large, insulated shop providing a great area for equipment repair and storage as well as overhead bins for efficient commodity handling during the winter-feeding months.
• This property also includes water rights to irrigate approximately 250± acres.
• The home on the Hills View Ranch is a recently updated and finished with four bedrooms, 2.5 bath stick built structure that has unbelievable views of the Black Hills and surrounding area.
• The property borders the famous Orman Dam Recreation Area, allowing for easy access to excellent fishing and boating.