• The 45± acre Homestead Farm includes a nice, updated home with a quality domestic well in the Wind River Sands formation and 40± irrigated acres.
• The irrigated acres have historically produced 3.5 tons per acre of alfalfa and grass/alfalfa mix with 28± acres under a 4-tower Reinke pivot and 12± flood-irrigated acres.
• Fences are five-wire barbed wire and woven wire with two strands of barbed and are in good repair. Midvale irrigation taxes are $1,502 annually and Fremont County taxes are approximately $1,500.
• The 3,292 sq. ft. single-story home features a full finished basement with five bedrooms and 3½ baths.
• There is a wood stove in the family room.
• The home was remolded in 2016.
• There is a 1,692 sq. ft. covered wood deck, 720 sq. ft. unattached garage and a 1,500 sq. ft. equipment shop.
• The farm is frequented by wildlife that includes whitetail deer, mule deer, antelope, turkeys, upland game birds, water fowl, fowl and coyotes.
• A survey will need to be completed during the inspection period.