• Horses, Hills and Stars property features 80± acres with a beautiful log home, shop and is located approximately 13 miles east of Wheatland, Wyoming on a paved county road.
• The property has big views of the Laramie Range Mountains and the high-quality native grass pastures are fenced and cross-fenced.
• There are over 200 trees providing windbreaks on the north and west side of the home.
• The 2005 custom-built log home is 3,948 sq. ft. featuring five bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
• The 1½ story home has a great room with a double-sided native stone wood-burning fireplace and an open staircase leading to a large loft.
• The eat-in kitchen features hickory cabinets, a walk-in pantry, dining room, mudroom/laundry room and vaulted ceilings, the interior of which is tongue and groove and log.
• There is an insulated oversized attached 2-car garage, one stall has been converted into a mud room and usable storage.
• A finished apartment with full kitchen and bathroom.
• The home has central air and forced air heat, two on-demand hot water heaters, a private well and septic.
• Two large, covered decks, a porch, steel exterior doors, and Marvin windows round out the features.
• Other outbuildings on the property include a new 50’x20’ horse shed with five stalls and automatic waterers, an insulated chicken house with a fully enclosed tack room on the back side, and a Quonset shed with a concrete floor and electricity.
Mobile: (307) 331-9095
Mobile: (307) 351-1403