• The Houx Irrigated Farm is quiet country living within five minutes of downtown Wheatland and consists of 144± acres.
• There are two low-pressure pivots that irrigate 110± acres and have historically produced corn, hay and sugar beets.
• Wheatland Irrigation District provides the water.
• The productive soil in Platte County provides a consistent supply of high-quality commodities.
• The property offers unobstructed views of Laramie Peak, with city utilities located across the street.
• Although there are no improvements, several suitable home-building locations can be found on the property.
• This farm is located in a Federal Opportunity Zone and may be eligible for preferential tax treatment.