• The Howe Irrigated Farm is a nice farm located off of County Road 90 and west of the town of Fort Laramie, Wyoming.
• This farm offers a unique balance of pivot irrigated ground with grass pasture and is located just to the north of the Laramie River.
• The 2009, 7-tower Zimmatic wiper pivot has an abundance of water with a 2125 GPM well.
• The 65± acres of alfalfa, which is in its 5th year of production, historically produces 5.5-6 tons per acre.
• This pivot irrigated ground borders 70± acres of pasture ground and is prime for development with a second 1350 GPM permitted well providing the opportunity to place a second wiper pivot which would nearly double the irrigated acres.
• The Howe Irrigated Farm also offers beautiful home sites with its proximity to the Laramie River and the views of the river valley.
• The wildlife traffic includes deer, antelope, and an occasional elk herd passing through, along with an abundance of goose hunting opportunities.
• Other property improvements include a hay corral, solid perimeter fence and a solid cross fence that separates the pivot ground and the pasture ground.