• Located just one and a half miles west of Hawk Springs, Wyoming on Road 34 is the Imig Irrigated Farm.
• Consisting of 430± deeded acres with 374± acres of water rights from Horse Creek Irrigation District.
• The irrigated acres are comprised of approximately 150± acres under pivot which is currently planted in alfalfa and has historically averaged 4.5 tons of hay to the acre.
• The balance of approximately 224± irrigated acres are a combination of side roll and flood irrigated acres planted into alfalfa or grass/alfalfa mix.
• Improvements include a 2 bedroom and 1 bath home and second home featuring 1 bedroom and 1 bath with a basement and detached garage.
• There are two 54’x75’ shops, one of which has a concrete floor with lined walls.
• The property also has a good set of pipe corrals with approximately 400 ft. of concrete feeding apron, pipe working pens, alley and load out.
• This is a nice irrigated farm in a good location set up to background calves while producing its own feed base, or just a quality producing hay farm.