• This productive 303.58± deeded acre farm is made up of 285± pivot-irrigated acres along with the 11.76± acres where the improvement are located.
• There are two T&L low-pressure center pivots that cover two 139± acre circles, each with their own irrigation well.
• One circle is planted in alfalfa that produces three to four cuttings per year yielding on average 4-1/2 ton of hay per acre.
• The second pivot is currently planted to corn.
• Improvements include two homes, 3,200 sq. ft. equipment building/shop with concrete floor, several outbuildings and corrals.