• The Jones Irrigated Farm is a 159± acre farm that consists of 106± acres that are irrigated by 6-tower Zimmatic low-pressure center pivot along with an additional 49± acres of combined flood-irrigated acres and pasture ground.
• The water source for the Jones Irrigated Farm is 140 acres of Hill Irrigation District water rights.
• This farm is conveniently located just minutes from Torrington at 7265 Road 51.
• There is year-round paved access to the farm which is located just north Sheep Creek Road and directly off County Road 51.
• Historic yields on this farm have included 180 to 200 bushels/acre corn, 4.5 ton/acre hay, and 45-50 bushels/acre beans.
• Improvements on this property include an older 1,344 sq. ft., two-bedroom, one bath home along with a 3,496 sq. ft. shop/equipment building.