• A certified organic farm that consists of 631.23± acres of which 560.14± acres are certified organic and 71.09± acres of grass.
• This land has been farmed by the same family for the past ten years and is ready for a new farmer.
• There has been no fall crop planted for 2023 and will be ready to be planted with a spring seeding in 2024.
• There is a lease contract with Invenergy Wind Turbine associated with this property.
• The property lies adjacent to the northern Kimball County line.
• A well-maintained county road, Road 54 N provides access to the property on the south.
• The Kimball County Organic Farm is owned by a licensed real estate broker in the state of Wyoming.