• Located in Albany County, Wyoming, approximately 45 miles north of Laramie, or 55 miles west of Wheatland, Wyoming, the Laramie Plains Ranch features 54,209± total contiguous acres and consists of 25,764± deeded acres, 5,338± State of Wyoming lease acres, 8,251± BLM lease acres and 14,856± private lease acres fenced into the ranch.
• Water is abundant on the ranch.
• Rock Creek traverses the property for approximately seven miles and the ranch surrounds Wheatland Reservoirs #2 and #3.
• Senior water rights provide water to irrigate hay ground.
• The hardy grass of the Laramie Plains provides excellent grazing for yearlings with the Laramie Plains Ranch owner-rated at 4,200 head of yearling cattle during the summer months.
• Multiple improvements on the ranch provide housing and cattle working facilities.
• Wildlife is abundant on the property with deer, antelope, elk and upland game birds known to frequent the ranch.