• This contiguous 480± deeded acre farm is located approximately eight miles northeast of Morrill, Nebraska and has county road access.
• The topography of the Larson 480 features level to rolling hills that are common to this part of Nebraska.
• The irrigated and dryland farm ground along with the home is located on the south side of the Interstate Irrigation Canal while the pasture land is north of the canal.
• A Reinke 7-tower pivot irrigates 154.58± acres with water from the Interstate Irrigation Canal, which also provides water to a gated irrigation system that flood-irrigates 40.31± acres.
• The farm is currently on a tenant lease with the farm ground, pasture and home all leased to separate entities. In addition to providing excellent farming opportunities, this property has outstanding animal habitat with whitetail deer and upland game birds frequenting the Larson 480.