• This 270± deeded acre farm is located approximately eight miles northeast of Morrill, Nebraska and has county road access.
• The topography of the Larson Irrigated Farm features level to rolling hills that are common to this part of Nebraska.
• A Reinke 7-tower pivot irrigates 154.58± acres with water from the Interstate Irrigation Canal, which also provides water to a gated irrigation system that flood irrigates 40.31± acres.
• The farm and house is currently on a tenant lease.
• This property has outstanding animal habitat with whitetail deer and upland game birds frequenting the Larson Irrigated Farm.