• This 20.98± deeded acre mountain property boasts a beautiful view of Laramie Peak through mature lodgepole pines.
• The residence is a three-bedroom, three-bathroom, ranch-style home with 2,608 sq. ft. of total living space that is accompanied by an attached two car garage, additional hobby room off the garage, porch, and walkout basement.
• The 1,304 sq. ft. main level of the home has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, dining room, and a living room with windows facing Laramie Peak.
• The 1,304 sq. ft. basement has a bedroom, bathroom, large family room with a wood-burning stove, a kitchenette, and laundry room with utilities.
• There is oak paneling, granite countertops, and electric heat throughout the home.
• Water is provided by a five GPM private well.
• Wildlife is abundant in the area including mule deer, elk, turkey, and bears.
• There are abundant wildflowers, trees, and hummingbirds on this pristine, well-cared-for property.
• With year-round access, central to mountain recreation, and close proximity to Glendo Reservoir, this property is an excellent mountain getaway.