• The Little Sandy Ranch in Farson, Wyoming is a year-round cattle operation with an irrigated hay base, indoor equestrian training facility, and live water in western Wyoming.
• Owner-rated for 233 pairs year-round, the ranch is comprised of an 832± deeded acre headquarters four miles east of Farson, and 233 shares in the 200,000+ acre Little Sandy Grazing Association.
• The Little Sandy Creek flows through the headquarters which also includes 274± acres irrigated under four center pivots and 65± acres of flood irrigation.
• A 125’ X 250’ heated arena constructed in 2005 also includes a beautiful 2,500 sq. ft. living space.
• Additional improvements include a 1,352 sq. ft. manager’s home, 2,000 sq. ft. two-story log barn equipped with calving pen, 5,760 sq. ft. metal hay and equipment storage shop, 4,047 sq. ft. metal mechanic’s shop, 2,500 sq. ft. metal horse barn, several loafing sheds, and a grain bin.
• Cattle handling facilities include pipe corrals with alley, tub and hydraulic chute, and cattle loadout.
• Complete information about the Little Sandy Grazing Association is included in the property brochure located on the Clark & Associates website.