• Consisting of 160± deeded acres of dry land farm ground, the Lone Star Quarter is located in northeastern Washington County, Colorado.
• The property is situated approximately 17 miles north of Otis, CO, and a half mile to the east of Highway 61.
• There are 161.07± FSA acres of productive dry land farm ground.
• The southwest corner of the property is fairly flat with rolling topography as you climb in elevation to the northeast corner.
• About two thirds of the property has soils consisting of Ascalon sandy loams and the remaining third is Haxtun loamy sands.
• Half of the property is currently in wheat stubble from the 2023 wheat harvest and the south half is fallow.