• Located just eight miles south of historic Jordan, Montana, the highly productive Long Branch Farm consists of 6,469.17± deeded acres and 632± BLM lease acres for a total of 7,101.17± acres.
• Historically planted in spring and winter wheat, the 4,911.90± acres of dryland/cultivated ground is known as some of the “very best” in the region.
• The remaining 1,557.27± acres are native grass pastures.
• There is also an additional 632± acres of BLM lease ground which has a 168 AUM allotment for spring or early summer grazing.
• Two sets of modest improvements with adequate grain storage are located on the Long Branch Farm.
• Big game wildlife and upland-game birds frequent the farm.