• Located minutes from Guernsey, Wyoming and just a short distance from Wheatland, Wyoming, this 160± acres property offers views of Gray Rocks Reservoir and Laramie Peak with the peace and quiet of country living.
• Built in 2002, the custom ranch-style home features 1,800 sq. ft. on the main level with additional finished living space in the walkout basement.
• There are four bedrooms and three bathrooms, a private septic system and a private well.
• Additionally, a 38’x60’ insulated shop with a concrete floor and lean-to livestock building with corrals are located on the property.
• This is an ideal horse owner’s ranchette.
• There are no covenants on this property.