• Nestled just east of the Wildcat Hills and north of Fort Laramie, Wyoming lies the Moore Springs Ranch.
• This ranch, which is also 14 miles west of the town of Jay Em, Wyoming, offers two separate homes situated on 402± deeded acres, making this an ideal property for the multi-family situation, an income producer as an Airbnb, or an excellent second home for a hunting camp.
• Both homes are modular homes that were built in 2008 & 2009 and both have alternative power supplied by Generac 17KW on demand generators.
• Additional improvements include a 2,560 sq. ft. shop that is insulated with a heated office and cement floor on the east end and has a graveled dirt floor for equipment storage on the west end.
• Also included is a nice set of working cattle working facilities, a 2,160 sq. ft. calving barn, a 960 sq. ft. detached garage/shop, a pair of loafing sheds for the horse lover, and moveable Pine Ridge Structure shed for your tack room and storage.
• Deer, elk, and antelope frequent this area for the hunting enthusiast and the Moore Springs Ranch is fenced, watered, and move-in ready for you and your 25-30 cow/calf pair operation.